Total Pageviews

Total Pageviews

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Musical Interests

"But I must have some sense of normality in a world of ballgowns and drama, tuxedos and treacherous affairs. Take me fishing, Ahen, please," I said as I paraded around the room in the style of an actor reciting a monologue, "Is it because I live here, Ahen, and this is only you place of work?"  Ahen looks at the ground, revealing no emotion. "I've known you all my life!  You are like a brother to me!"  I took a deep breath, "So can I come?"

An  awkward silence followed. 

"I thought so." I huffed and started to storm out.
"Ezriel, wait," I turned around with a hopeful look on my face.
"I'm sorry, Ezriel.  I'm so so sorry," I heard him shout.

And then the whole world went dark.


That was a little blurb that I just came up with on the spot, based on something that I said to my mom when she made me take off all of my bracelets to go to my uncle's birthday party. The exact words were "But I must have some sense of normality in a world of ballgowns,"  Not exactly related, but still.  I might add on to it in my next post.

So I was listening to Sweater Weather by THE NEIGHBOURHOOD, and it makes me think of  how many artists there are that almost no one I know has heard of because they're too caught up with what's new and hot.  Everyone knows Iggy Azalea, Maroon 5, Katy Perry.  But who knows THE NEIGHBOURHOOD? Down With Webster?  I've asked my friends, and they have no idea.  It's sad, really.  Also, watch THE NEIGHBOURHOOD'S videos.  Thery're awesome.  My personal favorite is Female Robbery.

So, next week I'm going to camp.  I've imagined so many scenarios of when I get there, I've even considered going by my middle name, which is Anna.  But then that would get weird.  Because I know someone that is going to camp with me.  Last week, I read The Secret Identity of Devon Deanley, and for a few days I thought that maybe I'd be popular at camp? Maybe I'd be like her, not in the lying part, but where she becomes popular all of a sudden.  Four days later, I laughed that I had ever even considered that.  Pathetic, right?  But a girl can only hope.  I hope I make friends right away.  When I first came to the school that I'm at now, It took me five months to make my first friends, but now, they're my besties for life!  Believe it or not, this is my first time going to camp not with my school.  I went to Space Camp, and Science Camp in 5th and 4th grade, but that's about it.
Today, I want to the mall with my friend.  I know what you're thinking, big deal, isn't that what every girl does, she's just writing this to make her post longer.  After the trip, she showed me a texting conversation that she was having with a friend of a friend that she had never met.  An hour later, she had to try and talk him out of a suicide attempt. Suddenly, he stopped responding.  I hope it was just his battery dying.  Earlier, he was telling my friend a really outrageous story, and I called him a phony.  I feel bad for saying that now.  I hope he's okay.

Don't do it Nick.

Please Don't.

~Nikole    

No comments:

Post a Comment